from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Biology Having numerous feet.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having many feet.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Polypoda.
- n. An animal with many feet
- n. Any fern of the family Polypodiaceae
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having many legs, feet, arms, or rays
- n. A member of the Polypoda, in any sense.
- n. Same as polypody. Also polypode.
Sorry, no etymologies found.