from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Excessive passage of urine, as in diabetes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The production of an abnormally large amount of urine; one symptom of diabetes
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A persistently excessive flow of watery urine, with low specific gravity and without the presence of either protein or sugar. It is generally accompanied with more or less thirst.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The passing of an excessive quantity of urine, especially of normal urine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. renal disorder characterized by the production of large volumes of pale dilute urine; often associated with diabetes
Sorry, no etymologies found.