from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Existing or occurring after the Flood.
- n. A person or thing living after the Flood.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who lived after the Biblical Flood.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who lived after the flood.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as postdiluvial.
- n. One who has lived since the deluge.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. existing or occurring after Noah's flood
- n. anything living after Noah's flood
post- + Latin dīluvium, flood; see diluvial + -an1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
post- + diluvian (Wiktionary)