from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a pouch, as a gopher, pelican, or marsupial.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of pouch.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a marsupial pouch.
- adj. Having external cheek pouches.
- adj. Having internal cheek pouches.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a pouch.
- One of the African hamsters of the genus Cricetomys.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a pouch
Sorry, no etymologies found.