from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To order (goods) in advance, before they are available.
- n. A binary relation that is reflexive and transitive.
- adj. Of a tree traversal, recursively visiting the root before the left and right subtrees.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To order to arrange beforehand; to foreordain.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To order or arrange beforehand; prearrange; foreordain.
pre- + order (Wiktionary)