from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a presumptive manner
- adv. As is presumed to be the case
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. By presumption, or supposition grounded or probability; presumably.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a presumptive manner; by presumption or supposition grounded on probability; by previous supposition; presumably.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. by reasonable assumption
presumptive + -ly (Wiktionary)