from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. pregnant for the first time
- adj. Having given birth to only one child
- adj. bearing a first offspring; having borne only one previous offspring
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Belonging to a first birth; bearing young for the first time.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Bearing a child for the first time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a woman who has given birth only once
New Latin, ultimately prīmus ("first") + pariō ("I give birth"). (Wiktionary)