from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or used in a procession
- n. Any of several moths of the genus Thaumetopoea
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to a procession; consisting in processions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting in formal or solemn procession.
- In entomology, specifically, forming and moving in a procession: said of certain caterpillars.
- n. Same as processioner, 2.
Sorry, no etymologies found.