from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The office of a proconsul.
- n. The district under proconsul’s government.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The office jurisdiction of a proconsul, or the term of his office.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The office of a proconsul, or the term of his office.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the position of proconsul
From Latin prōcōnsulātus (Wiktionary)