Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, inversion and prolapse of the rectum, from relaxation of the sphincter.
- n. medicine inversion and prolapse of the mucous coat of the rectum, from relaxation of the sphincter, with swelling
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Med.) Inversion and prolapse of the mucous coat of the rectum, from relaxation of the sphincter, with more or less swelling; prolapsus ani.
- n. protrusion or herniation of the rectum into the vagina; can occur if pelvic muscles are weakened by childbirth
- Ancient Greek anus + tumour. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘proctocele’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for proctocele.