from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ticket or list of candidates at elections, presented to the people for their votes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. “The ticket or list of candidates at elections, presented to the people for their votes.”
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In Rhode Island, a list of candidates for election; a ticket or ballot containing such a list.
- n. An abbreviation of proximo.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in or of the next month after the present
Compare proxy. (Wiktionary)