from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. one who pumps something
- n. Steroids or other drugs taken to improve blood flow and increase muscular size.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who pumps; the instrument or machine used in pumping.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which pumps.
- n. A mineral-oil well from which the oil must be pumped up, as distinguished from one from which the oil issues in a natural jet.
Sorry, no etymologies found.