American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Of or resembling pus.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the nature of or resembling pus; purulent.
- adj. medicine Resembling or relating to pus.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (Med.) Of or pertaining to pus; of the nature of, or like, pus.
- Ancient Greek (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘pyoid’.
"Luciferous Logolepsy is a collection of over 9,000 obscure English words. Though the definition of an 'English' word might seem to be straightforward, it is not. There exist so many adopted, deriv...
Looking for tweets for pyoid.