from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Certain; indubitable; unquestionable; not admitting of question or doubt.
- adj. Asking no questions; unquestioning.
- adv. Certainly; undoubtedly; without question.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Unquestioning; incurious.
- adv. Beyond a question or doubt; doubtless; certainly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without question; beyond doubt; doubtless; certainly.
question + -less (Wiktionary)