from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person whose hobby or profession is making quilts.
- n. A person who uses a hand or machine stitch to decorate a quilt, or to sew together the layers of a quilt.
- n. A person who performs the entire process of making a patchwork quilt, whether or not it is decorated with quilting stitches.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, quilts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who quilts; one who makes quilting.
- n. An attachment to sewing-machines for executing quilting upon fabrics.
Sorry, no etymologies found.