from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Quincentenary.
- n. A quincentenary event or celebration.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to a 500th anniversary.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to a period of five hundred years; happening every five hundred years: as, a quincentennial celebration.
- n. A five-hundredth anniversary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the 500th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- adj. of or relating to a 500th anniversary
Sorry, no etymologies found.