Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The gathering or trimming of clusters of grapes.
- n. A cluster, as of grapes; the state of being racemose, or having clustered follicles, as a gland.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A cluster or bunch, as of grapes.
- n. rare Cultivation or gathering of clusters of grapes.
- Latin racematio a gleaning, from racemari to glean, racemus a cluster of grapes. See raceme. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘racemation’.
Looking for tweets for racemation.