from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of ramekin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A mixture of cheese, eggs, etc., formed in a mold, or served on bread.
- n. The porcelian or earthen mold in which ramequins are baked and served, by extension, any dish so used.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See ramekin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a cheese dish made with egg and bread crumbs that is baked and served in individual fireproof dishes
- n. a small fireproof dish used for baking and serving individual portions