from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An entrance to a living area or passageway used by mice or rats.
- n. A living area used by mice or rats.
- n. A particularly squalid human residence.
- n. An area of a silo that has undergone ratholing, so that material moves mostly through the centre and accumulates around the edges.
- v. to hoard.
- v. to take a conversation off topic, especially in technical meetings.
- v. to surreptitiously or prematurely remove chips during a poker game.
- v. (of material) to empty only in the center of a hopper or silo, persisting circumferentially.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small dirty uncomfortable room
- n. a hole (as in the wall of a building) made by rats
rat + hole (Wiktionary)