from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A flashy action or display intended to bewilder, confuse, or deceive.
- n. Slang Ambiguous or evasive language; double talk.
- n. Slang Ebullient energy; vim.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Ambiguous or meaningless language.
- n. Empty and tiresome speculation.
- n. Something presenting itself in a fanciful and showy, often unrealistic manner, especially when intended to impress and confuse.
- n. A long and imposing series of mindless but necessary tasks; drudgery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any exciting and complex play intended to confuse (dazzle) the opponent
Perhaps alteration of razzle-dazzle.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Origin uncertain; perhaps an extended form of razz(le-dazzle). (Wiktionary)