from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of entering again.
- n. An instance of reëntering.
- n. The act or process of reëntering the atmosphere on a spacecraft’s return to Earth after an expedition to outer space.
- n. The reëstablishment of possession under a right or rights reserved in a previous conveyance.
- n. The act of retaking the lead by winning a trick.
- n. A reëntry card.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.