from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The subsequent absorption of emitted radiation
- n. The subsequent absorption of a secreted substance
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of reabsorbing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of reabsorbing, or the state of being reabsorbed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the organic process in which the substance of some differentiated structure that has been produced by the body undergoes lysis and assimilation
Sorry, no etymologies found.