from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Life outside of a contrived or fantastical environment; often used in comparison to events depicted in drama.
- n. Life outside the Internet.
- n. Pressing day-to-day commitments: real life intervened.
- adj. Not fictional; actually happening or capable of happening.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the practical world as opposed to the academic world
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.