from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To bring or gather together again: reassembled the band for a reunion tour.
- transitive v. To fit or join the parts of (something) together again: reassembled the toaster after fixing it.
- intransitive v. To gather together again, especially in a different place: The sightseerers reassembled at the bus station.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. assemble again
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To assemble again.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To assemble or bring together again; gather anew.
- To assemble or meet together again.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. assemble once again, after taking something apart
Sorry, no etymologies found.