from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

  • transitive v. To change the capital structure of (a corporation).

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • v. To change how a corporation is structured.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • To capitalize anew; enlarge or otherwise modify the capitalization of.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.