- v. To challenge again.
- v. To challenge in return.
- v. medicine, pharmacology To try a therapeutic pharmaceutical drug, suspected allergen, or medical treatment on a patient a second or subsequent time, to see if the suspected effects of the treatment occur again. This is typically performed to confirm allergic or adverse reactions to allergens or medications, but may also be used to confirm beneficial treatments or to retry a probable beneficial treatment which did not appear to be effective previously.
- n. A challenge made in return.
- n. medicine, pharmacology The event of a rechallenge as above.
- re- + challenge (Wiktionary)
“However, recent gains have been modest, and the metal has yet to rechallenge the record settlement of $1,556.70 an ounce, set May 3.”
“I rechallenge any lib to a .. (sigh) … (glances at ralph) … Fun Size ™ Debate.”
“The Sweet Misery documentary also includes Dr. H.J. Roberts M.D., a board-certified internist and author of Aspartame Disease: An Ignored Epidemic, who does a fine job of explaining, in layman's terms, what aspartame is made of, and how patients have, and can, test their vulnerability to this chemical using cessation and rechallenge.”
“In that sense I want to constantly challenge and rechallenge any presumptions or views I gain.”
“Then, in the “rechallenge” phase of the experiment, the chimps became infected again with the same strain of the virus.”
“Stile had to be sure to win this match; he could not rechallenge until the rungs had shifted, and this close to the Tourney there was unlikely to be much shifting.”
“This was his last year of tenure, so he was trying to move into qualifying posi - tion; unfortunately his last challenge to Rung Five had been turned back on a Game of chance, and he could not rechallenge until the rung-order shifted, or until he had successfully answered a challenge to his own Rung.”
“It may metformin hydrochloride time released tablets the investigator of rechallenge from service disease.”
“Sandimmune damaging what is vasotec may ask inherited with milk, aspirin milk, or limited swirl at rechallenge temperature to aspartate the coagulation taste better.”
“Symptoms brought after was shown but these so worsened upon rechallenge.”
‘rechallenge’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for rechallenge.