from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to begin again
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To commence or begin again.
- intransitive v. To begin anew to be; to act again as.
- transitive v. To commence again or anew.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To begin again to be; begin again.
- To cause again to begin to be; begin again.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cause to start anew
- v. begin again
Sorry, no etymologies found.