from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A small North American dace. The male, in the breeding season, has bright red fins.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A small North American dace (Minnilus cornutus, or Notropis megalops). The male, in the breeding season, has bright red fins. Called also red dace, and shiner. Applied also to Notropis ardens, of the Mississippi valley.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The red-dace, Notropis megalops.
- n. The common yellow perch of the United States, Perca flavescens. Also yellowfin.
- n. The redcusk, Dinematichthys or Brosmophycis marginatus.
- n. The cyprinoid fish Notropis or Lythrurus ardens.
- n. A cyprinoid fish, Notropis umbratilis, found in fresh waters of the eastern United States.
- n. Same as redfish, 6.
Yes | No | Report from michael sheehan wrote 24 weeks 5 days ago fresh water this spring; i caught a 18lb plus laker, using live bait, trolling a big 2inch redfin daise, no weight just a 3foot leader and a barrel swivel with asingle 2/0 steel hook. i thought my berkly med action pole was going to snap any second.
Common minnows include the red, sand, and redfin shiners and the suckermouth minnow.
The redfin shiner, suckermouth minnow, redfin and orangethroat darters, smallmouth buffalo, river carpsucker, black and golden redhorses, spotted suckers, yellow and black bullheads, and flathead catfish occur; diversity and richness of aquatic fauna is markedly lower than in Ecoregions 38 and 39. 40b.
Common fishes include the bigeye, steelcolor, and redfin shiners, the orangethroat and redfin darters, and suckers including the creek chubsucker, golden and black redhorses, river carpsucker, spotted sucker, and smallmouth buffalo.
The redfin and orangethroat darters, smallmouth buffalo, river carpsucker, black and golden redhorses, and channel and flathead catfishes occur in many streams. 29a.
Some of the more distinctive fishes in the clear mountain streams of this region include the Cape galaxias (Galaxias zebratus), an elongated, scaleless fish, as well as several species of endemic redfin minnows (Pseudobarbus spp.).
Just as the car and airline industry dealt with hotwire and expedia; the real estate industry will deal with zillow and redfin.
I spent at least 40 hours of time studying the market, looking at houses and listings (much of it using redfin).
Brownstoner. com Examines Brooklyn real estate and lifestyle Manhattan Beach Confidential, mbconfidential. com Lists open houses in the Manhattan Beach area of Los Angeles Redfin, redfin. com/home An online brokerage with blogs for many cities SocketSite,
I use redfin all the time, like the web experience.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.