from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. renew, restore to wholeness
- v. Misspelling of reintegrate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Restored to wholeness or a perfect state; renewed.
- transitive v. To make whole again; a renew; to restore to integrity or soundness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To bring back to an integral condition; recombine or reconstruct; renew; restore to a perfect state.
- Renewed; restored to wholeness or a perfect state.
Subsequent interpersonal relations provide further experience, which may redintegrate or disintegrate the patterns developed in childhood.
For this end I hope wee shall send you a barke for discoverie with some come in her, & if this bee resented & prosecuted by you, & some new & better satisfaction bee given to the good people here that wee goe not away for Separation, the apprehension whereof (against the best assurance & protestation I can make) takes deepe impression in them, I hope wee shall againe redintegrate both ourselves & the undertaking in the former good opinion which hath beene conceaved of us & it.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.