from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. renew, restore to wholeness
- v. Misspelling of reintegrate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Restored to wholeness or a perfect state; renewed.
- transitive v. To make whole again; a renew; to restore to integrity or soundness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To bring back to an integral condition; recombine or reconstruct; renew; restore to a perfect state.
- Renewed; restored to wholeness or a perfect state.
From Latin redintegrō (Wiktionary)