from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To divide again into districts, especially to give new boundaries to administrative or election districts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To adjust the borders of districts of a state or other governmental or administrative entity.
- v. To redraw the borders of the districts represented by legislators or other elected officeholders in accord with changes in population as shown in the decennial census.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To divide into new districts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To divide or apportion again, as a State, into districts or other electoral units.
re- + district (Wiktionary)