from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To repair or correct something.
- v. To give another name or title to, to dub again
- v. To dub (video material) again; to provide with a new soundtrack.
- n. A video re-edited in any way an editor wants.
- n. A remedy or improvement
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To refit; to repair, or make reparation for; hence, to repay or requite.
- transitive v. To dub again.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To repair or make reparation for; make amends for; requite.
Sorry, no etymologies found.