from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To replace the face or surface of something; to create a new outer layer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To renew the face, façade, or front of, as of a building; resurface: as, to reface a cut stone.
- To recolor (tea) for the market. See facing, 3.
- In dressmaking, to put a new facing in (a garment).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. put a new facing on (a garment)
- v. provide with a new facing
re- + face. (Wiktionary)