from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of refract.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Bent backward angularly, as if half-broken.
- adj. Turned from a direct course by refraction.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In botany, same as reflexed, but abruptly bent from the base.
- Bent sharply backward from the base, as the spines of some animals.
Sorry, no etymologies found.