from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To fracture again.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A second breaking (as of a badly set bone) by the surgeon.
- transitive v. To break again, as a bone.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A breaking again, as of a badly set bone.
- n. Refraetoriness; antagonism.
- To fracture again (a badly set bone) in order to secure union in a better position.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. break (a bone) that was previously broken but mended in an abnormal way
re- + fracture (Wiktionary)