from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To bring back into a country (goods made from its exported raw materials).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act or practice of importing again, or back to a place of origin; reimportation.
- n. A product which has been reimported.
- v. To import again.
- v. To import goods which have previously been exported, particularly pharmaceutical products, back into the country of origin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To import again; to import what has been exported; to bring back.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To bring back.
- To import again; carry back to the country of exportation.
- n. Same as reimportation.
re- + import. (Wiktionary)