from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To give new life or energy to.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To give new life, energy or strength to someone or something; to revitalize
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To invigorate anew.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To revive vigor in; reanimate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. impart vigor, strength, or vitality to
Sorry, no etymologies found.