from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A repurchase agreement.
- n. Informal Repossession of merchandise or property from a buyer who has defaulted on payment.
- n. Informal Repossessed merchandise or property.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. repossession
- n. A repurchase agreement: a type of derivative which allows a borrower to use a financial security as collateral for a cash loan at a fixed interest rate
- n. A source code repository.
Shortening and alteration of repurchase agreement.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)