from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To publish again.
- transitive v. Law To revive (a libel or a canceled will).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To publish once again; to print and distribute copies of a work that has previously been printed and distributed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To publish anew; specifically, to publish in one country (a work first published in another); also, to revive (a will) by re�xecution or codicil.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To publish anew.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. publish again
- v. revive (a cancelled will or a libel)
Sorry, no etymologies found.