from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who, or that which, resets.
- n. One who receives or conceals, as stolen goods or a criminal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who receives or conceals, as stolen goods or criminal.
- n. One who resets, or sets again.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In Scots law, a receiver of stolen goods; also, one who harbors a criminal.
- n. One who resets or places again.
reset + -er (Wiktionary)