from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To ship something again.
- v. To engage oneself again for service on board a vessel after having been discharged.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To ship again; to put on board of a vessel a second time; to send on a second voyage.
- intransitive v. To engage one's self again for service on board of a vessel after having been discharged.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To ship again: as, goods reshipped to Chicago.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. place on a ship again or transfer to another ship
Sorry, no etymologies found.