from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of resolve; one who resolves.
- n. A device whose electrical output is proportional to the angular position of an object such as a rotor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. That which decomposes, or dissolves.
- n. That which clears up and removes difficulties, and makes the mind certain or determined.
- n. One who resolves, or formal a firm purpose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which resolves, in any sense of that word.
to resolve + -er. (Wiktionary)