from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Fit for breathing: respirable air.
- adj. Capable of undergoing respiration: respirable organisms.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. breathable
- adj. capable of respiration
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Suitable for being breathed; adapted for respiration.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That can respire.
- Capable of or fit for being respired or breathed: as, respirable air.
Sorry, no etymologies found.