from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That can be resumed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of, or admitting of, being resumed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being resumed; liable to be taken back or taken up again.
June 19, 2006, 11: 17 pm protect your identity says: protect your identity climatology conquerers resumable levelness winders, loosed:
If you must have resumable downloads, install a Firefox extension like DownThemAll instead.
But the Irish looked to greater objects, and especially since Lord North, in order to carry his bill, represented it as a boon resumable at pleasure, rather than as a right to which the Irish were properly entitled.
"To help you get those longer videos online, we also recently launched resumable uploads, which ensures that you won't lose any of the minutes you've uploaded if your Internet fails or your computer dies during the upload process," Mistry said.
In order for Internet Explorer to consider a download to be resumable, several conditions must be met:
Enhanced Microsoft Outlook user experience and conveniences such as user-defined usage policy and resumable uploads
Make playing against computer suspendable/resumable
Decentralized file sharing system for MP3 files featuring resumable and distribute bingo online
· Which is insist multi-thread download, resumable download, with a easy download manager, it can save you most time.
- Free users are limited (non - resumable downloads/resumable downloads) - Accountstatus
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.