from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To impart new life or vigor to: plans to revitalize inner-city neighborhoods; tried to revitalize a flagging economy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of revitalise.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To restore vitality to; to bring back to life.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To restore vitality or life to; inform again or anew with life; bring back to life.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. restore strength
- v. give new life or vigor to
re- + vital + -ize (Wiktionary)