from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being in revolution.
- n. Revolutionary doctrines or principles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being in revolution; revolutionary doctrines or principles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Revolutionary principles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a belief in the spread of revolutionary principles
revolution + -ism (Wiktionary)