Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In mathematics, the differential and integral calculus; fluxions.
- n. The measurement of electric currents; galvanometry.
- n. physics The measurement of electrical current
- n. physics The measurement of rheological properties of materials, especially by the use of a rheometer
- n. obsolete, mathematics The calculus
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The measurement of the force or intensity of currents.
- n. (Math.), rare The calculus; fluxions.
- From rheo- + -metry (Wiktionary)
“In the poster sessions, Tim Freeman and Brian Armstrong, also from Freeman Technology, are co-authors of work describing the 'Characterisation of granulation wet masses using powder rheometry'.”
“QCMD (Quartz Crystal Microbalance with Dissipation Monitoring) and cone and plate rheometry.”
Looking for tweets for rheometry.