from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the nose; nasal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the nose; nasal
- adj. Of or pertaining to those parts of the brain concerned with the sense of smell
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Og or pertaining to the nose or olfactory organs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the nose; nasal; narial: as, the rhinal cavities (that is, the nasal passages).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or in or relating to the nose
Sorry, no etymologies found.