from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make a ritual of.
- transitive v. To force a ritual on.
- intransitive v. To engage in ritualism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make into a ritual.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To arrange and supply a ritual for; hamper with external forms and ceremonies; harden and deaden by ritual.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make or evolve into a ritual
Sorry, no etymologies found.