from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of robe.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of putting on a robe.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of putting on a robe or ceremonious apparel.
- n. Material for women's gowns and the like: a term of the eighteenth century.
- n. A kind of trimming like a flounce or ruffle, used on women's and children's garments.
Sorry, no etymologies found.