American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A hyrax of the genus Procavia or Dendrohyrax, especially the African species P. capensis. Also called rock hyrax.
- n. See pika.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A hyrax, as the Cape cony, Hyrax capensis, called by the Dutch colonists klipdas.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Zoöl.) the pika.
- n. (Zoöl.) the hyrax. See Cony, and Daman.
- n. hyrax that lives in rocky areas
- n. small short-eared burrowing mammal of rocky uplands of Asia and western North America
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘rock rabbit’.
how rock is used
something that looks like a cross
between a rabbit and a rat
known as dassies in South Africa
Looking for tweets for rock rabbit.